Bonus Code RATPACK

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The SinatrasStyle Stories: game cont'd.



We're calling him Riviera tonight and he just walked in to join the game. The three of us have been playing together for years and "the other guy" ,aka Riviera tonight, joins us every now and again. He's always coming up with ideas that sound nuts and out of nowhere, however they always pay off big for us. Tonight we're keeping it low key and running a squeeze play on two fish at the table in a smooth rotation. First let me explain the game and the play exactly. It's $2/4 no limit hold'em. I was in first position and called the bet, it didn't matter what my cards were because we knew the fish, who we'll call Big Tuna, would raise it up in middle position. We knew this because he had a tendency to puff on his cigarette when he was trying to make a move and look cool. Well he was sucking on his cigarette like a gay baby with a dick shaped pacifier so we knew he was raising and raising big. DMartini had already noticed this and made the play by re-raising in late position, I simply flat called and Big Tuna followed suit. The flop came out a bland 3,8,2 or 4,7,2 something like that. I bet half the pot and Big Tuna made an act of raising it big, but Dmartini flat called and I re-raised it big. Talk about a surprised Tuna, he had at this point stopped making love to his cigarette and worriedly just called. And like clock work DMartini re-raised it to almost half of his chips were in the pot. I made the act of looking pissed and shoved all in. Just like magic Big Tuna folded looking confused and trying to tell himself he made the right lay down. He even protested "Hell, I fold. You two guys can battle it out!". But DMartini responded accordingly, " Shit, I can't call I was making a play on you Sin, but you caught me. I fold.". Just like that we took his money, and I made an act the rest of the time of playing "sheriff" on bluffers just as a way to take some of the attention off the face that Riviera and SappyD we're doing the same thing to the other fish at the table.
When we finished up the game, we all left our separate ways and met up at our joint the BLEND to split the mone, do a shot, smoke a cigar and call it a night....well almost morning.

---SinatrasStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment