Bonus Code RATPACK

Saturday, September 25, 2010

SInatrasStyle: Shower and Plans

     As I walked out of the penthouse suite down the hall to the elevator I couldn't help but think to myself 'Damn that was one beautiful woman and woman she was, not like the girls normally found in this town; The ones who even at 30 are still trying to act like it's there prom night or they're in a sorority.' Just then as I reached the elevator I heard some one call out "Sin!" I looked back to see her standing there in the doorway wrapped in the sheets I just left and she looked just as beautiful as the night before, then she simply said "Sophia". I replied "Beautiful name, it suits you" in turn she said "yes named after a beautiful woman..Sophia Loren", I felt a brief rise but I had to go. "Indeed Sophia, I'll see you again soon, till then" I flashed a quick wink and a smile as I stepped into the elevator. As I stood there and my mind shot back to the business at hand, and the need for a cup of joe.

     I called SappyD on the way back to my place, obviously he got worried and it didn't help that none of us could get a hold of Riviera, which in truth wasn't really that big of a surprise.  However we needed as many of us together for this job as possible. I was looking to set up a big game, one that would straighten us out with the 'Stache' and make us flush. But first I needed a cold shower and that cup of joe.

     Showers, that's where I come up with some of my best ideas and this one was no different.  There was a concert this coming up this  weekend. The venue was a large rap party with names like Thug Hound, Paper Machete, and the Full Automatics headlining the show.  Lucky for us our friend 'Shakes' is working as a PA for the venue and he had informed us before that these groups like to start gambling after the after, after pary while they're completely baked.  There was one small problem, they carry guns, as do we when needed, but they tend to have twenty or so guys with them packing as well.     We have to make sure they enjoy losing their disposable income and massive rubberband bills to us and lose it they will.  These guys have a tendency to chase flushes and straights to the end and they never pay attention to how much they're betting. We're sure to make a big score, but not without testing our stones.

-SinatrasStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment