Bonus Code RATPACK

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Phil Hellmuth talks about leaving the UB brand

yes ladies and gents, Phil Hellmuth has broke his silence. HA just kidding, he's never silent, however he did do an interview with CardPlayer.com about his recent departure from UB.com. Here is an excerpt:


Julio Rodriguez: Did UB decide to cut ties with you, or did you decide to leave the company?

Phil Hellmuth: It was honestly a joint decision. It was a business related decision for me, and I think it was the same for them. It’s pretty simple really. Annie [Duke] and I happened to leave at the same time, and people may not read that as a coincidence, but if you ask her she’ll confirm that it was.

JR: Speaking of Duke, did the two of you discuss leaving with each other, or was it just a coincidence that she also decided to not renew her contract?

PH: It really was a coincidence. I knew that Annie was thinking about leaving, and she was obviously aware that I was in the process of leaving, but it really was a coincidence that we both happened to officially leave on the same day. I mean, I’ve been talking with UB about the possibility of leaving since November. If I had to guess, I would have thought that we’d be leaving a month or two apart from each other, but I that’s not how it worked out. I don’t know her situation, but for me, it was purely a business decision.

for the full interview click the link here Phil Hellmuth's Interview about leaving UB

No comments:

Post a Comment